We’re happy to facilitate supplier onboarding processes for potential customers and will do our best to provide you with the information you need. As a guide, we aim to provide an initial response to request to all onboarding requests within 2 weeks.
We’ve put together this guide to help customers understand how we can help and support through the process. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
For customers purchasing an Enterprise level subscription or above, we will consider reasonable requests for amendments to our Terms of Service. However please note the following:
- Requests to amend Terms of Service must be submitted and reviewed prior to any requests to complete Information Security surveys.
- We kindly ask that you keep requests to the minimum necessary.
- We will not consider accepting, or working on the basis of, customer terms.
- We do not consider any changes to governing law and jurisdiction.
- We do not consider any changes to our Data Processing Agreement or End User Licence Agreement
If you would like to request amendments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Word copy of the Terms of Service.
Information Security Surveys
Information Security is the heart of our operation. We are ISO 27001 certified, and you can find our certificate here. We kindly ask that you review the information available on our website in the first instance:
- Data Security and Data Privacy
- Data Processing Agreement and Technical and Organisational Measures
- Sub Processors
If you have any additional questions, please submit them to email@example.com and we will be happy to respond.