When there are no actions available under your subscription plan you will not be able to use the connector until you either upgrade your subscription plan, buy additional actions or wait until the next calendar month.
The error message; The total monthly operations limit permitted by your current subscription level has been exceeded
Albeit you can instantly upgrade your subscription and buy additional actions to resolve this issue should it occur, this doesn't mitigate the issue happening in the first instant. To mitigate the risk of Flow errors caused by exceeding usage limits we recommend creating a dedicated monitoring Flow which uses the Encodian Get Subscription Status action.
Note: There is no action charge for using the Get Subscription Status action.
Create a Flow to monitor your Encodian Subscription Usage
1. Login to Power Automate and create a new 'Scheduled Flow'
2. Configure the 'Scheduled Flow' pertaining to your requirements, we recommend checking once per day.
3. Add the Encodian 'Get Subscription Status' action to your flow
4. Add a 'Condition' action to your flow:
4.a. Select the 'Available Actions' property and then configure the operator and threshold value pertaining to your requirements. For this example; I have set the operator to 'is less than' and the value to '100'
5. In the 'No' branch; add a 'Terminate' action.
5.a Status: Set the value to 'Succeeded'
6. In the 'Yes' branch; Add a 'Send an email' action and configure as needed to provide an automated notification.
The final flow configuration: