The 'Delete Rows from Excel' Power Automate action allows you to delete rows from the file provided.
Input File Types
The following file types are supported:
The default 'Delete Rows from Excel' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the Excel file to be processed
- First Row: Set the number of the first row to delete
- Last Row: Set the number of the last row to delete
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Delete Rows from Excel' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Worksheet Name: Set the name of a specific worksheet to delete the rows from
- Row Array: Set an array of rows to delete, conforming to following structure: [23-56],[100-120],[156-8988]
The 'Delete Rows from Excel' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- File Content - The processed file (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.