The 'Extract Attachments from PDF' flow action extracts and returns embedded files from the PDF document provided.
The default 'Extract Attachments from PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the PDF file to be processed.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The 'Extract Attachments from PDF' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
Documents - The collection of files extracted from the PDF document provided.
Each document within the documents collection contains the following values:
- Documents Filename - The filename of the file
- Documents File Content - The file content of the file
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.