The 'Flip an Image' flow action flips the image provided to the specified configuration.
Supported File Types
The following image files types are supported by this action.
The default 'Flip an Image' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the image to be processed.
- Orientation: Set the orientation to flip the image provided
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The 'Flip an Image' flow action returns the following data.
Standard Return Values
- FileContent - The processed image file.
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.