The 'Add Attachments to PDF' action attaches (also referred to as embeds) the files provided within the 'Attachments' property to the PDF document provided.
The default 'Add Attachments to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: The file content of the source PDF file
- Attachments: A JSON array containing a filename and a Base64 encoded string for each file which should be attached to the PDF document provided.
Example: Manually Configured File(s)
Example: Multiple Files (Array Variable)
Attachments - JSON Schema
The JSON provided within the attachments parameter should conform to the following schema:
"fileName": "filename including extension",
"fileContent": "File content"
The 'Add Attachments to PDF' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- File Content - The processed PDF document (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.