The 'Remove Watermark from Word' action remove both an image and text watermark from the Microsoft Word document provided.
Input File Types
The following file types are supported:
The default 'Remove Watermark from Word' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including the file extension) of the source Microsoft Word file.
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the source Microsoft Word file.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Remove Watermark from Word' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Culture Name: This setting is used to set the culture for the document prior to conversion. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures
The 'Remove Watermark from Word' flow action returns the following data.
Standard Return Values
- Filename - The filename for the processed Microsoft Word document.
- FileContent - The processed file content (Base 64).
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.