The 'Enable Tracked Changes' action for Power Automate enables tracked changes for the Microsoft Word document provided.
Input File Types
The following file types are supported:
The default 'Enable Tracked Changes' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including file extension) of the file to be processed
- File Content: The file content of the source Microsoft Word file
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Enable Tracked Changes' Power Automate action parameters are detailed below:
- Culture Name: This setting is used to set the culture for the document prior to conversion. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures
Action Specific Return Values
- File Content - The processed file (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.