The 'Convert CAD' Power Automate action allows you to convert DGN, DWF, DWG, DXF, IFC, IGS and STL file formats to either BMP, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG or TIFF file formats.
The default 'Convert CAD' flow action parameters are detailed below which are contextual based on the selected Output format:
- Output Format: Select the output format: BMP, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG or TIFF.
- Filename: The filename (including file extension) of the file to be converted.
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the CAD file to be processed.
The advanced 'Convert CAD' flow action parameters are detailed below:
All output formats:
- Page Width: Set the width of the page
- Page Height: Set the height of the page
- Background Colour: Set the background colour
- Draw Type: Sets whether to override the original colours
- Draw Colour: Set the colour of the drawing
- Automatic Scaling: Set whether auto-layout scaling should be performed to match the model layout
The 'Convert CAD' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- File Content - The converted file (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.
I think this will be a great feature. I have been using AutoCAD since 1992. Please tell me how the CAD file must be configured to work with this feature.