The 'Merge Presentations' flow action merges up to 1000 presentation files to a single file of the defined format.
Input File Types
The following file types are supported for files to be merged:
Output File Types
The merged output can be saved in any of the following file formats:
- PPTX (Default)
The default 'Merge Word Documents' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Format: The format of the output presentation file
- Filename: Optional -The filename of the output presentation file, is set to 'presentation' by default.
- Documents: The array of presentations to be processed
As a manually entered array:
- Filename: The filename of the source file (including the file extension).
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the source file
- Sort Position: Optional - Set the sort position for the document within the array, the lowest number first.
- Slides: Optional - Specify which slides to include in the output (integer array)
As an array object:
The advanced 'Merge Presentations' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Master Style: Apply the style of the first provided presentation to all other presentations, set to 'No' by default
Documents - JSON Schema
The JSON provided within the documents parameter should conform to the following schema:
"fileName": "<Filename including extension>",
"fileContent": "<File contents (Base 64 string)>",
"sortPosition": <Optional - Sort position number>,
"slidesToMerge": "<int array>"
The 'Merge Presentations' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- File Content - The processed file (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has completed, has been queued or has failed.