The 'Convert PDF to Images' flow action converts the PDF file provided into an array of images (PNG or JPG) aligned to the configuration options provided.
The default 'Convert PDF to Images' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the PDF file to be processed
- Image Format: Set the format for the output image files
- Filename Prefix: (Optional) The prefix filename for the output image files
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Convert PDF to Images' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Resolution: Set the image resolution
The 'Convert PDF to Images' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- Documents - The collection of images created from the PDF document supplied.
Each image within the collection contains the following values:
- Documents Filename - The filename of the image file
- Documents File Content - The file content of the image file
Standard Return Values
- OperationId: The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode: The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage: The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors: An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status: Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.