The 'Remove EXIF Tags from Image' flow action removes EXIF tag data from 'PNG' or 'JPG' images.
The default 'Remove EXIF Tags from Image' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the image file to be processed
- Image Type: Select the file format of the image file provided (PNG or JPG).
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The 'Remove EXIF Tags from Image' flow action returns the following data.
Standard Return Values
- Filename - An arbitrary filename for the processed image file.
- FileContent - The processed image content (Base 64).
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has completed, has been queued or has failed.