The 'Add Image Watermark to Word' action adds an image provided as a watermark to a specified Microsoft Word document aligned to the configuration set.
Please refer to the following article providing an example of how to add both image and text watermarks to a Microsoft Word document: Add Watermarks to Microsoft Word Documents with Power Automate
The default 'Add Image Watermark to Word' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including the file extension) of the source Microsoft Word file.
- File Content: The file content of the source Microsoft Word file.
- Watermark Filename: The filename (including the file extension) of the watermark image file.
- Watermark File Content: A file content of the source watermark image file.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
- Scale: To automatically scale the watermark image to the width of the document set the scale value to '0'
The advanced 'Add Image Watermark to Word' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Culture Name: This setting is used to set the culture for the document prior to processing. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures
- Scale: Set the scale factor expressed as a fraction of the image. The default value is 1; valid values range from 0 to 65.5
- Semi Transparent: Set whether the image watermark should be semi transparent
The 'Add Image Watermark to Word' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- File Content - The processed word document (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.