The 'Add Text Watermark to Word' action adds specified text as a watermark to a selected Microsoft Word document aligned to the configuration set.
Please refer to the following article providing an example of how to add both image and text watermarks to a Microsoft Word document: Add Watermarks to Microsoft Word Documents with Power Automate
The default 'Add Text Watermark to Word' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including the file extension) of the source Microsoft Word file.
- File Content: The file content of the source Microsoft Word file.
- Text: The text to embed as a watermark within the Microsoft Word file.
- Orientation: Set the orientation of the text watermark
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
- Multiple Line Watermark: Add a newline character (\n) to the watermark text to create a multi-line watermark.
The advanced 'Add Text Watermark to Word' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Culture Name: This setting is used to set the culture for the document prior to processing. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures
- Font: Set the font type applied to the text watermark. The default font is set to Calibri
- Text Colour: Set the HTML colour applied to the text watermark. The default colour is set to #808080 (Grey)
- Text Size: Set the font size applied to the text watermark. The default size is set to 0 (Auto)
- Semi Transparent: Set whether the text watermark should be semi-transparent
The 'Add Text Watermark to Word' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- File Content - The processed Word document (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.