**** Available early October 2020 ****
The 'Split PDF by Text' flow action splits a PDF document into multiple separate PDF documents according to the search text provided.
Please refer to the following article showcasing the 'Split PDF by Text' action
The default 'Split PDF by Text' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename of the source PDF document (including the file extension)
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the source PDF document
- Split Value: Specify either a text value or a regular expression
- Is Expression: Set whether to evaluate the 'Split Value' as a string or regular expression.
- Split Configuration: Select whether to split on the first instant, last instant or all instances pertaining to the results provided from the 'Split Value'.
- Split Action: Select a split action, whether to split before, after or remove the page containing the split value.
The 'Split PDF by Text' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- Documents - The collection of PDF Documents created from the PDF document supplied.
Each document within the documents collection contains the following values:
- Documents Filename - The filename of the file
- Documents File Content - The file content of the file
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has completed, has been queued or has failed.