The 'Add Image Watermark to PDF' embeds the image file provided as a watermark on the PDF document provided. The image watermark will be added to the page vertically and horizontally centred. If you require greater control over positioning the watermark please review the 'Add Image Watermark to PDF (Advanced)' action.
The default 'Add Image Watermark to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including the file extension) of the source PDF file.
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the source PDF file.
- Watermark Filename: The filename (including the file extension) of the watermark image file.
- Watermark File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the watermark image file.
- Skip First Page: Set whether to skip applying the watermark to the first page.
- Orientation: Sets how the image watermark is aligned upon the page.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Add Image Watermark to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Opacity: The opacity of the image watermark, valid values range from 0.0+ to 1.0, the default value is 1
- Watermark ID: Override and manually set an identifier for the applied watermark
- Return File: (Advanced) Sets whether the action should return a file or alternatively an operation ID: Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID
When setting the orientation to 'Diagonal' the watermark image may not be vertically and horizontally centrally aligned. This is a known defect which is under review.
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Opacity: 0.7
- Orientation: Vertical
- Opacity: 0.2