The 'Add Image Watermark' embeds the image file provided as a watermark on the PDF document provided. The image watermark will be added to the page vertically and horizontally centred. If you require greater control on positioning the watermark please review the 'Add Text Watermark (Advanced)' action.
The default 'Add Image Watermark' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including file extension) of the source PDF file.
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the source PDF file.
- Operation ID: (Optional) The ID of a parent operation, please refer to: Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID
- Watermark File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the watermark image file.
- Watermark Filename: The filename (including file extension) of the watermark image file.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Add Image Watermark' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Orientation: Sets how the image watermark is aligned upon the page.
- Opacity: The opacity of the image watermark, valid values range from 0.0+ to 1.0, the default value is 1.
- Final Operation: Sets whether the this is last Encodian flow action.
Please refer to the Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID article for further details on the 'Final Operation' parameter.
When setting the orientation to 'Diagonal' the watermark image may not be vertically and horizontally centrally aligned. This is a known defect which is under review.
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Opacity: 0.7
- Orientation: Vertical
- Opacity: 0.2