Creating a connector within Flow to utilise the 'Encodian Document Manager for Flow' connector is a very simple process.
To utilise the 'Encodian Document Manager for Flow' connector you will require an 'API Key', if you have an existing Encodian subscription but do not know your API Key please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not yet have an Encodian subscription please create a trial subscription by completing the trial request form on our website found here.
Please follow these simply steps to create a new flow:
1. Navigate to the Flow website: https://www.flow.microsoft.com
2. Either edit an existing or create a new Flow
3. Add a new Flow action, enter 'Encodian' within the action search box. This will list all of the available 'Encodian Document Manager for Flow' actions.
4. Select the required action. This will prompt you to create a new connection.
5. Enter a 'Connection Name', and your assigned 'API Key', click 'Create'
6. Your 'Encodian Document Manager for Flow' connector is now setup!
Please refer to the following articles for guidance on how to use each of the 'Encodian Document Manager for Flow' actions: https://support.encodian.com/hc/en-gb/sections/360002169954-Flow-Action-Documentation