Creating a connector within Power Automate to utilise the 'Flowr' Power Automate connector is a very simple process.
To utilise the 'Flowr' Power Automate connector you will require an 'API Key'.
If you have an existing Encodian subscription you can access your API Key from the account portal: https://account.encodian.com/powerautomate/apikey
If you do not yet have an Encodian subscription please sign up for trial via our website: Sign up for a Flowr Trial
Please either watch the following instructional video or follow the 'Connection Setup' steps within this article
Please follow these simple steps to create a new flow:
1. Go to Power Automate - https://powerautomate.microsoft.com
2. Either edit an existing or create a new Flow
3. Add a new Flow action, enter 'Encodian' within the action search box. This will list all of the available Encodian actions.
4. Select the required action. This will prompt you to create a new connection.
5. Enter a 'Connection Name', and your assigned 'API Key', click 'Create'
6. Your 'Encodian' connection is now set up!
Please refer to the following articles for guidance on how to use each of the Encodian actions: https://support.encodian.com/hc/en-gb/sections/360002169954-Flow-Action-Documentation
If you have a question please either submit a request here or email email@example.com