The 'Add Text Watermark' adds the specified text watermark to the PDF document provided. The text watermark will be added to the page vertically and horizontally centred. If you require greater control on positioning the watermark please review the 'Add Text Watermark (Advanced)' action.
The default 'Add Text Watermark' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including file extension) of the source PDF file.
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the source PDF file.
- Operation ID: (Optional) The ID of a parent operation, please refer to: Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID
- Text: The text to embed as a watermark within the PDF document.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Add Text Watermark' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Orientation: Sets how the watermark is aligned upon the page.
- Font: Set the font applied to the text watermark, the default font is set to Helvetica.
- Text Colour: The HTML colour applied to the text watermark, the default colour is set to #E81123.
- Text Size: The size of the font applied to the text watermark, the default size is set to 34.
- Opacity: The opacity of the text watermark, valid values range from 0.0+ to 1.0, the default value is 1.
- Final Operation: Sets whether the this is last Encodian flow action.
Please refer to the Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID article for further details on the 'Final Operation' parameter.
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Font: Helvetica
- Text Colour: #E81123
- Text Size: 34
- Opacity: 1
- Orientation: Diagonal
- Font: CjkFont
- Text Colour: #3FA9F6
- Text Size: 50
- Opacity: 0.5
- Orientation: Vertical
- Font: TimesBold
- Text Colour: #9F0DA3
- Text Size: 20
- Opacity: 0.3