The 'Merge documents to PDF' flow merges upto 10 documents into a single PDF document.
Use the Merge document array to PDF action to merge more the 10 documents or where the files for merge are dynamically set.
Please refer to the Supported Document Types articles for a complete list of the different file formats / document types which are supported for conversion.
The default 'Merge documents to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- PDF Filename: The filename to assign to the resulting PDF document (including file extension).
- Filename *: The filename of the file to be processed (including file extension).
- File Content *: A Base64 encoded representation of the file to be processed.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The final merge operation count is determined using the following calculation:
Merge Action (1) + (No. of Documents Converted to PDF / 10) = Total Operation Count
For example, merging 48 documents;
1 + 4.8 = 5
The advanced 'Merge documents to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Remove Markup: Sets whether comments and tracked changes should be removed from the document(s) upon conversion. This option is only executed for Microsoft Office documents.
- PDF/A Compliant: Sets whether the resulting document should conform to PDF/A format.
- PDF/A Compliance Level: Sets the required level of PDF/A compliance.
- Final Operation: (Advanced) Sets whether the this is last Encodian flow action, please refer to: Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID