The 'Insert HTML to PDF' flow action inserts the HMTL data provided into the PDF document provided. The HTML data will be inserted as a new pages(s), either at the end (default) or the beginning of the PDF document.
The default 'Insert HTML to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The PDF filename to be processed (including file extension).
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the PDF document (.pdf) file to be processed.
- HTML Data: Enter the HTML data to insert into the PDF document.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Insert HTML to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Decode HTML Data: Sets whether the 'HTML Data' provided should be decoded prior to conversion.
- HTML Insert Location: Sets whether the 'HTML Data' should be added to the beginning (Prepend) or end (Append) of the PDF document.
- Operation ID: (Advanced) The ID of a parent operation, please refer to: Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID
- Final Operation: (Advanced) Sets whether the this is last Encodian flow action, please refer to: Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID