The 'Convert to PDF' flow action converts the file provided into a PDF document aligned to the configuration options provided.
Please refer to the Supported Document Types articles for a complete list of the different file formats / document types which are supported for conversion.
The default 'Convert to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the file to be converted.
- PDF Filename: The filename to assign to the resulting PDF document.
- Filename: The filename (including file extension) of the file to be converted.
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Convert to PDF' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Remove Markup: Sets whether comments and tracked changes should be removed from the document upon conversion. This option is only executed for Microsoft Office documents.
- PDF/A Compliant: Sets whether the resulting document should conform to PDF/A format.
- PDF/A Compliance Level: Sets the required level of PDF/A compliance.
- Generate Bookmarks: Set whether bookmarks should be automatically created for Microsoft Word documents which are converted to PDF.
- Culture Name: This setting only applies to Microsoft Excel documents and is used to set the culture for the workbook prior to conversion. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures.
- Final Operation: Sets whether the this is last Encodian flow action.
Please refer to the Flow Action Return Options: File Content vs. Operation ID article for further details on the 'Final Operation' parameter.