If you have purchased a 'Dedicated' connector, please follow these instructions to complete the setup process:
1. Browse and login to Flow: https:/powerautomate.microsoft.com
2. Click 'Data' > click 'Custom connectors'
3. Click 'New custom connector', click 'Import an OpenAPI from URL'
4. Enter a descriptive name in the 'Custom Connector name' field, and add the target endpoint, for example, https://example.azurewebsites.net/swagger/v1/swagger.json
Please contact Encodian Support if you are unsure which Open API URL value to use.
5. Click 'Continue'
6. Optional: Upload the connector icon attached to this article (encodian-flowr-logo.png).
7. Update the 'Host' value to match the value used in step 4 (Domain only)
8. Click 'Create Connector'
9. Click 'Close'
Your Encodian custom connector has now been created. The following steps detail how to create an example flow and connection to the new Encodian custom connector.
10. Click 'My Flows' > Click 'New Flow' > Click 'Instant Cloud Flow'
11. Enter a name for your flow, select a trigger and click 'Create'
12. Click 'New Step'
13. Click 'Custom', select your custom connector
14. Select any action from the listed available actions
15. Enter a 'Connection name' and your 'API Key', click 'Create'
16. Your Encodian custom connector setup is now complete