The 'Image Clean Up (Photo)' Power Automate action provides differing options to clean and optimise an image. This action is best used with photo images, if you need to clean-up/optimise a document based image please refer to the Image Clean Up (Document) action.
The following image file formats are supported:
The default 'Image Clean Up (Photo)' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename of the source PDF document (including the file extension)
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the PDF document
- Clean Operations: Configures which 'Clean Operations' should be executed.
By default the 'Clean Operations' setting is set to 'Default' which will apply the following clean-up operations:
- Deskew - Detects the skew angle and rotates to remove that skew
- Despeckle - Automatically detects speckles and removes them
- Color Balance - Restores and balances the color quality within an image
- Auto Rotate - Automatically detects orientation and rotates so that the text is upright oriented
The advanced 'Image Clean Up (Photo)' flow action parameters are detailed below:
NOTE: These settings will only apply when the 'Clean Operations' value is set to ''Specific"
- Deskew - Detects the skew angle and rotates to remove that skew.
- Despeckle - Automatically detects speckles and removes them.
- Color Balance - Restores and balances the color quality within an image.
- Remove Border - Locates border pixels and removes the pixels from the document
- Contrast - Adjusts the contrast in the current image.
- Remove Redeye - Automatically reduces the red reflection of the flash seen in the eyes of people in color flash photo images.
- Blur - Blurs the current image by averaging each pixel with each of its neighboring pixels giving it an 'out of focus' appearance.
- Diffuse - Diffuses the current image by replacing each pixel with a randomly selected neighboring pixel.
- Binarize - Computes all necessary parameters by analyzing the input data before actually performing the binarization. The algorithm is tuned to typical document images, consisting of dark text on brighter background. It is robust to shadows, noise and background images.
- Rotate - Automatically detects orientation and rotates so that the text is upright oriented
- Rotate Confidence Level - Sets the minimum confidence percentage (0 to 100) used to control whether the rotation is applied
The 'Image Clean Up (Photo)' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- Filename - The filename of the image file
- File Content - The file content of the image file
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has completed, has been queued or has failed.