The 'Convert Image Format' flow action allows to change file format of the image/file provided.
Supported File Types - Input
The following input files types are supported by this action.
Supported File Types - Output
The following output files types are supported by this action.
The default 'Convert Image Format' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the image file to be processed.
- Current Image Format: The file format of the input document/image
- New Image Format: The file format of the output image
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The 'Convert Image Format' flow action returns the following data.
Standard Return Values
- Filename - The filename of the document.
- FileContent - The processed image file.
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.