This article outlines our standard support level agreement applied to all paid subscriptions. Support for non-paid subscriptions is conducted on a best endeavours basis; paid subscriptions will take priority.
Our support team monitors support tickets for paid subscriptions on a 24x7 basis.
Service Level Agreement (Paid Subscriptions)
|Target Response Time
|Target Resolution Time
|An issue which causes a total loss of service, or where data corruption has occurred
|An issue which severely restricts functionality or causes significant performance degradation of a function, where a viable workaround is unavailable.
|An issue which restricts functionality or causes minor performance degradation of a function, where a viable workaround is available.
|An issue which does not impact functionality or performance of the service, e.g. cosmetic fault or documentation error.
Raising a Ticket
To raise a ticket with the Encodian support team please either:
Please include all relevant details which will help our support team to evaluate the issue; at a minimum please include:
- An explanation of how to reproduce the issue
- Any error messages which have been generated
- Screenshots and configuration details (Especially important for Microsoft Flow tickets)
Raising Critical or Major Tickets
If you need to raise a Critical or Major ticket, please consider the following guidance:
- If the ticket has been raised via an email, please include a suggested priority (Critical or Major)
- If the ticket has been raised via this form, please set the priority as follows:
- High = Major
- Urgent = Critical