The 'Read QR Code - Image' Power Automate action reads the QR Code data from image file provided. The following image file formats are supported:
Please refer to the following article showcasing the 'Read QR Code - Image' Power Automate action: Create and Read Barcodes with Power Automate and Power Apps
The default 'Read QR Code - Image' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the file to be processed
- Image Format: Select the image format for the QR Code image provided
The advanced 'Read QR Code - Image' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Confidence - Set the confidence level for barcode detection
The 'Read QR Code - Image' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- Value - The value of the QR Code
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has completed, has been queued or has failed.