The 'Parse CSV' action parses the contents of a CSV file and returns it as JSON data.
Please refer to the following article showcasing the 'Parse CSV' Power Automate action: Parse a CSV File and Add Content to a SharePoint List
The default 'Parse CSV' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the CSV document
The advanced 'Parse CSV' flow action parameters are detailed below:
The 'Parse CSV' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- CSV Data - The contents of CSV file parsed as JSON.
Standard Return Values
- Filename - The filename provided
- FileContent - A base64 string representation of the archive (.zip) file
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed