The 'Utility - Get Date and Time Difference' calculates the difference between the two dates and time values provided.
The default 'Utility - Get Date and Time Difference' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Start Date: Start date (and optionally time) of the period to be calculated
- End Date: End date (and optionally time) of the period to be calculated
- Interval: he interval to calculate - Year, Quarter, Month, Week, Day, Hour, Minute, Second, Millisecond
- Culture Name: Set the culture used to process the date value provided. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures.
Action Specific Return Values
- Result - The interval value
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.