** AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2023 **
The 'Utility - Calculate Date' utility action for Power Automate formats the date value provided to the date format provided.
The default 'Utility - Calculate Date' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Date: The date and time value to calculate
- Measurement: Set the time measurement used for the calculation (Ticks, Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Months and Years)
- Operation: Set the operation type, either add or subtract
- Interval: Set amount of time to add or subtract from the 'Date' value provided
The advanced 'Utility - Calculate Date' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Culture Name: Set the culture used to process the date value provided. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures.
Action Specific Return Values
- Result - The formatted date as a string
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.