The 'Convert PDF to JPG' flow action for Power Automate converts every page contained within the PDF document provided to a single JPG image.
The 'Convert PDF to JPG' action will create a high fidelity image where each page can add between 400k > 800k to the size of the image. To minimize the file size created please set an appropriate 'Image Quality' value and consider using the 'Enhanced Compression' setting to further reduce the size of the image generated.
The default 'Convert PDF to JPG' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the PDF file to be processed
- Filename: (Optional) The filename of the output JPG file
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Convert PDF to JPG' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Image Quality: Set the image quality between 1 and 100
- Resolution: Set the image resolution
- Resolution Unit: Set the resolution unit (None, Inch, CM)
- Compression Color Mode: Set the compression color mode (Grayscale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCCK & RGB)
- Compression Type: Set the compression type (Baseline or Progressive)
- Enhanced Compression: Apply enhanced compression which will further reduce the image size for some conversion configurations
The 'Convert PDF to PNG' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- Filename: The filename of the converted file
- File Content - The converted file (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId: The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode: The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage: The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors: An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status: Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.