** AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2023 **
The 'Crop an Image' flow action crop the image provided to the specified configuration.
Supported File Types
The following image files types are supported by this action.
The default 'Crop an Image' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Crop Type: Select the crop type: Border or Rectangle
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the image to be processed.
Output format: Border:
- Left Border: Set the pixel adjustment for the left border's position
- Right Border: Set the pixel adjustment for the right border's position
- Top Border: Set the pixel adjustment for the top border's position
- Bottom Border: Set the pixel adjustment for the bottom border's position
Output format: Rectangle:
- Upper Left X: Set the upper left X coordinate of the crop area (in pixels)
- Upper Left Y: Set the upper left Y coordinate of the crop area (in pixels)
- Width: Set the width of the crop area (in pixels)
- Height: Set the height of the crop area (in pixels)
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The 'Crop an Image' flow action returns the following data.
Standard Return Values
- FileContent - The processed image file.
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.