The 'Update Word - Table of Contents' flow action updates the 'Table of Contents' in the Microsoft Word document provided.
The following file types are supported:
The default 'Update Word - Table of Contents' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename of the source Microsoft Word file, the file extension is mandatory: 'file.docx' and not 'file'
- File Content: The file content of the source Microsoft Word file
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Update Word - Table of Contents' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Time Zone: Set a specific time zone for date and time processing.
- Culture Name: This setting is used to set the culture for the document prior to conversion. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures
The 'Update Word - Table of Contents' flow action returns the following data:
Action Specific Values
- File Content - The processed word document (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- Filename - The filename of the document.
- FileContent - The processed document content.
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.