** AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2023 **
The 'Get Text from Word' flow action extracts and returns text contained within the Microsoft Word document provided.
The following file types are supported:
The default 'Get Text from Word' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: The file content of the source Microsoft Word file
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Get Text from Word' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Start Page:Sets the page number to begin text layer extraction from
- End Page: Sets the page number to end text layer extraction from. The default value is set to the last page of the Microsoft Word document provided
- Remove Comments: Set whether comments should be removed prior to extracting text from the the Microsoft Word file
- Accept Changes: Set whether tracked changes should be accepted prior to extracting text from the the Microsoft Word file
- Culture Name: This setting is used to set the culture for the document prior to conversion. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures
The 'Get Text from Word' flow action returns the following data:
Action Specific Values
- Text Layer - The extracted text from the Microsoft Word document provided.
Standard Return Values
- Filename - The filename of the document.
- FileContent - The processed document content.
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.