The 'Get Email Attachments' flow action for Power Automate extracts and returns all attachments contained within the email provided.
Input File Types
The following file types are supported:
The default 'Get Email Attachments' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including file extension) of the source email file.
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the email file to be processed
The advanced 'Get Email Attachments' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Get Inline Attachments: Set whether to extract inline attachments
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The 'Get Email Attachments' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- Documents - The collection of files extracted from the email provided
Each file within the documents collection contains the following values:
- Documents Filename - The filename of the file
- Documents File Content - The file content of the file
Standard Return Values
- OperationId: The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode: The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage: The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors: An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status: Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.