The 'Convert PDF to PNG' flow action for Power Automate converts every page contained within the PDF document provided to a single PNG image.
The default 'Convert PDF to PNG' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the PDF file to be processed
- Filename: (Optional) The filename of the output PNG file
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Convert PDF to PNG' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Progressive: Set progressive image rendering
- Compression: Set the compression level
- Resolution: Set the image resolution (PPI)
- Bit Depth: Set the bit depth
The 'Convert PDF to PNG' flow action returns the following data.
Action Specific Return Values
- Filename: The filename of the converted file
- File Content - The converted file (Base64)
Standard Return Values
- OperationId: The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode: The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage: The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors: An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status: Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.