The 'Manage Tracked Changes' action for Power Automate allows all types of tracked change revisions contained within a Word document to be accepted or rejected, it also allows comments to be removed from the document.
Input File Types
The following file types are supported:
The default 'Manage Tracked Changes'' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Filename: The filename (including file extension) of the file to be processed
- File Content: The file content of the source Microsoft Word file
- Accept Insertions: Set whether to accept or reject insertions
- Accept Deletions: Set whether to accept or reject deletions
- Accept Format Changes: Set whether to accept or reject format changes
- Accept Movements: Set whether to accept or reject content movements
- Remove Comments: Set whether to remove comments
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Manage Tracked Changes'' Power Automate action parameters are detailed below:
- Culture Name: This setting is used to set the culture for the document prior to conversion. Please refer to the Culture Names article for a list of supported cultures
The 'Manage Tracked Changes'' flow action returns the following data.
Standard Return Values
- File Content - The processed file (Base64)
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.