The 'Utility - Extract Email Addresses from Text' action for Power Automate detects and returns all email addresses found within the text provided.
The default 'Utility - Extract Email Addresses from Text' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Text - The text from which email addresses are to be extracted
The advanced 'Utility - Extract Email Addresses from Text' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Regex - The default regular expression used for extraction
Action Specific Return Values
- Result - A string array containing all the email addresses extracted from the text provided.
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.