The 'Rotate an Image' flow action rotates the image provided to configuration specified.
Supported File Types
The following image files types are supported by this action.
The default 'Rotate an Image' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- File Content: A Base64 encoded representation of the image to be processed.
- Rotation Angle: Optional - The number of degrees to rotate the image
- Preset Rotation Angle: Optional - Select a preset rotation angle
Please refer to the Obtaining the 'File Contents' Parameter article for guidance on how to obtain the 'File Content' parameter ready to provide to an Encodian flow action.
The advanced 'Rotate an Image' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Proportionate Resize: Specifies that the image dimensions are proportionately adjusted to the rotated rectangle (corner points) projections
- Background Color: Sets the background color of the rotated image when 'Proportionate Resize' option is enabled
The 'Rotate an Image' flow action returns the following data.
Standard Return Values
- FileContent - The processed image file.
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.