The 'Utility - Remove Text between Values' action for Power Automate returns a string value extracted from two defined points within the string value provided
The default 'Utility - Remove Text between Values' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Text - The text from which a value is to be extracted
- Start Value - The text value to start the extraction from
- End Value - The text value to end the extraction from
The advanced 'Utility - Remove Text between Values' flow action parameters are detailed below:
- Ignore Case - Set whether the text case should be ignored when executing the extraction
- Trim Result - Set whether white-space should be trimmed from the end and start of the processed value
- Replace With - Set a value to replace the removed value with
- Include Values - Set whether either or both of the Start Value and End Value should be included within the removal
Action Specific Return Values
- Result - The processed string value
Standard Return Values
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has been completed, has been queued or has failed.