Should you need to change you API Key please submit a request with our support team how will be able to process the request for you.
Our new administration portal launches in July 2019, this will provide self-service capabilities covering the generation of a new API Key.
IMPORTANT: Once a new API Key has been generated, your connector will fail to authenticate until you have updated your Encodian connection to use the new API Key.
Once you have obtained your new API Key, please follow these simple steps to update an existing Encodian connection.
1. Browse and login to Flow: https:/flow.microsoft.com
2. Click the cog icon > click 'Connections'
3. Click '...', click 'Edit'
4. Enter your new API Key in the 'API Key' field, click 'Save'
5. Your new API Key will be applied.
If you experience any issues updating your Encodian connection or issues with your API Key, please submit a request to our support team, ensuring your select the 'Urgent' priority.