To ensure you have access to all the latest options and Encodian Flow actions you will need to update your custom connector by following these simple steps.
1. Browse and login to Flow: https://powerautomate.microsoft.com
2. Click the 'Data', click 'Custom Connectors'
3. Click '...', click 'Update from OpenAPI URL'
4. Enter the following URL: https://api.apps-encodian.com/swagger/v1/swagger.json or your dedicated Encodian connector URL
5. Click 'Import'
6. Click 'Continue'
7. Ensure the 'Host' value matches the root domain of the Open API URL
8. Click 'Update Connector'
9. Click 'Close'
The custom connector has now been updated. Please note it can take up to 60 minutes for changes to propagate.