Creating a connector within Flow to utilise the 'Encodian for Power Automate' connector is a very simple process.
To utilise the 'Encodian Document Manager for Flow' connector you will require an 'API Key', if you have an existing Encodian subscription but do not know your API Key please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not yet have an Encodian subscription please create a trial subscription by completing the trial request form on our website found here.
Please either watch the following instructional video or follow the 'Connection Setup' steps within this article
Please follow these simple steps to create a new flow:
1. Go to Power Automate - https://powerautomate.microsoft.com
2. Either edit an existing or create a new Flow
3. Add a new Flow action, enter 'Encodian' within the action search box. This will list all of the available Encodian actions.
4. Select the required action. This will prompt you to create a new connection.
5. Enter a 'Connection Name', and your assigned 'API Key', click 'Create'
6. Your 'Encodian' connection is now setup!
Please refer to the following articles for guidance on how to use each of the Encodian actions: https://support.encodian.com/hc/en-gb/sections/360002169954-Flow-Action-Documentation