Unfortunately (and hopefully not to often!) an error could at anytime occur with an Encodian flow action. All Encodian flow actions return the following set of parameters which can be used to help manage error handling logic within your flow:
- Filename - The filename of the document.
- FileContent - The processed document content.
- OperationId - The unique ID assigned to this operation.
- HttpStatusCode - The HTTP Status code for the response.
- HttpStatusMessage - The HTTP Status message for the response.
- Errors - An array of error messages should an error occur.
- Operation Status - Indicates whether the operation has completed, has been queued or has failed.
The HttpStatusCode, HttpStatusMessage and Errors parameters will provide explicit details pertaining to the issue, however the master indicator to the status of the operation is the Operation Status parameter.
The Encodian Operation Status parameter may contain any of the following strings indicating the status of an operation:
- In Progress
However, please note that Flow will only ever expose the following two status values to your Flow logic:
To add error handling logic to your flow we suggest adding a condition which evaluates the result of the Operation Status parameter, for example: